Friday, December 3, 2010

Party Theme: Hello Kitty!

When I was a kid, japanese characters are among my favourite. Hello Kitty was part of it. i'm amazed that this characters remain strongly live after so many years! So this theme is truly for Hello Kitty party. The colours which is soft pink is just perfect for a little girl. I remember the mother texted me and told me how happy her daughter was when see all these!


A3 signage on coloured mounting board.

Toppers and cupcake toppers for deco.


Blank food list topper.

With alphabet banner.

Tags for goodies.


The main character.

We can also cater with other popular character like the Little Twin Start, Kermit the Frog, Strawberry Short Cake and lots of others! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you plan to host a party!!


1 comment:

  1. hi, i want quotation for hello kitty theme.
    tq. please email to me aniesfariesya@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete